People and Capability Officer
At Environment Southland, we're proud of the work we do - enhancing the experience of living and working in such a stunning region.
Employees tell us that one of the aspects of working for us they value highly is their colleagues. Our people are intelligent, dedicated and caring - both of each other, and of the work they do.
Our People and Capability team has the important job of helping us to attract and retain people like this, providing sound advice and guidance and ensuring our systems and processes support our employees to deliver their best every day.
We are looking for a People and Capability Officer to join our small collaborative team. This is a generalist role with a particular focus on recruitment.
- fantastic people skills;
- high levels of integrity, drive and enthusiasm;
- strong organisational skills;
- the ability to operate independently as well as part of a team and;
- have a great sense of humour.
Southland has a unique landscape, a close-knit and caring community and is home to some of New Zealand's most pristine and dynamic environments. As such, we can offer:
- challenging and interesting work;
- engaged and engaging colleagues;
- a positive and supportive work culture;
- flexibility to manage your hours;
- affordable housing;
- short and simple commutes;
- the great outdoors at your backdoor.
An initial offer of remuneration will be made in the range of $58,000-$65,000
Interviews will be held Wednesday, 30 June 2021.